Join our growing team at Welland Toyota located in the heart of the Niagara Region!
Come grow with us! We are committed to hiring dedicated personnel who thrive on quality customer service and exceeding customer expectation. If this speaks to you, then you need to speak to us!
See job descriptions below.
FULL TIME – Closes June 30, 2019
Welland Toyota is looking for a friendly and energetic Service Advisor who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, to join our team in our state-of-the-art dealership located in the centre of the beautiful Niagara Region.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
• Passion for delivering an amazing customer experience
• Operates with the highest of integrity
• Self-Motivated with exceptional initiative and high energy
• Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
• Exceptional problem solving, customer service & conflict resolution skills
• Impeccable follow-through and commitment to quality service
• Cooperative and hard-working culture focused on 5-star customer service
• Updated in-house and Toyota training
• Basic Life Insurance, and excellent extended health benefits
• Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and Toyota products
• Career advancement opportunities
• Greeting customers in service department and listening and understanding needs
• Scheduling appointments and consistently following up on service status.
• Obtaining customer and vehicle information and report all symptoms
• Monitor progress and updating customer during the course of the day
• Reviewing services performed on vehicle with the customer, explaining all work performed and answering any questions the customer may have
• Valid Ontario Driver's license
• Knowldedge of Quorum software is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Organized and an attention to detail with the ability to document work
• Results Oriented and Accountable
• Technical knowledge of all makes and models especially Toyota vehicles is an asset
• WSIB qualification is required
• Experience in automotive service an asset (2 years preferred)
Please send resume using “SERVICE ADVISOR” in subject to: email@example.com
FULL TIME – Closes June 30, 2019
Welland Toyota is looking for a full-time detailer to join our growing team!
This position encompasses all facets of presenting our customers' vehicles in top condition. Candidates must have the ability to provide meticulous detailing work on all types of vehicles with attention to detail while going beyond our customer’s expectations.
• Adhering to detailers check list and specific requests in a timely and thorough manner
• Hand washing and drying of entire exterior of vehicle
• Complete interior vacuum, shampoo and deodorizing of fabric seats, carpets, mats, door panels
• Paint restoration and sealant and machine polishing
• Power washing of wheels, inner fender and undercarriage
• Engine compartment degreasing and lubrication of locks and hinges
• Some physical and strenuous work in a busy shop environment.
• Minimum 2 years experience required in professional detailing of all makes and models of both cars and trucks
• Maintain a high level of self-discipline and organizational ability with a focus on delivering promises.
• Knowledge of the Toyota Touch professional detailing services and cleaning materials and machinery is an asset
• Must have physical endurance for the various physical aspects of this position
• Able to work safely, independently and as a team member in shop environment
• WHIMIS certification is an asset
• Standard First Aid is an asset
• High school or equivalent degree of education preferred
• CANDIDATE MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
• BACK GROUND CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED
Please send resume using “DETAILER” in subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TIME – Closes July 30, 2019 Start date: Sept. 1, 2019
Welland Toyota is currently looking for a full-time Receptionist/Office Assistant to join our dynamic team. Candidates must be able to work efficiently in a busy environment and have excellent communications and computer skills. And, be available to work Saturdays to cover vacations.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include administrative, communication and inventory responsibilities as well as welcoming visitors and callers to the dealership and directing them to the appropriate department/team member, managing telephone system, responding to customer queries and overseeing showroom and lounge.
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
• Competent computer skills including the use of databases
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word, Social Media Platforms
• Able to prioritize and work in a busy environment while performing multiple tasks
• Able to provide excellent customer service
• Knowledge of Quorum & Deskit automotive industry software an asset.
• College or University Diploma or Degree in Business, Business Administration, Public Relations, Communications, Accounting or Sales and Marketing is preferred.
Please send resume using “RECEPTION” in subject to: email@example.com