Join our growing team in our bright and busy Toyota dealership located in the heart of the Niagara Region!
Come grow with us! We are committed to hiring dedicated personnel who thrive on quality customer service and exceeding customer expectation. If this speaks to you, then you need to speak to us!
See job descriptions below.
Entry-level Tire and Lube Technician
Welland Toyota is in need of a temporary Entry-level Automotive Tire and Lube Technician for our busy seasonal services in our service department. Candidates must have a mechanical aptitude and must be able to perform basic automotive services including mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs and replacements, oil changes, vehicle inspections and routine maintenance as well as other standard services. The Entry-level Technician must complete all tasks with excellent standards and in a timely manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Job training and development will also be provided in order to consistently upgrade skills for this job. This person will be assistant to a senior technician and also report to the service manager. The candidate is someone who works well as part of a team and able to maintain Welland Toyota’s high standards of customer service.
- Must be able to carry out routine maintenance including mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes and vehicle inspections.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds
- Must provide proper tools for this position
- Able to work safely, independently and as a team member in shop environment
- WHIMIS certification is an asset
- Standard First Aid is an asset
- CANDIDATE MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
- BACK GROUND CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED
Applicants can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject TECH1 by Sept. 28, 2018